- Cleaned the house, vacuumed and mopped all the floors
- Unpacked the suitcases still in my studio from Art & Soul
- Unpacked 60lbs of stuff I shipped home from Art & Soul
- Watched Big Night from netflix (loved it!)
- Went to the Dandelion Cafe for the first time (cute!)
- Went to The Enzian and saw The TV Set (loved it)
- Worked on custom artwork orders
- Visited the Birds of Prey Center (baby owls!!)
- Framed 7 pieces of art for a show at a NC gallery
- Worked on my new book proposal (almost done!!)
- Packed mail/packages that need to be sent out tomorrow
- Did my VA state sales taxes from Art & Soul vendor night
whew! I didn't think I did much, but I guess I did. No wonder I am tired!
love the photo of the new cards spread out - wow!!- thrilled for you!
all the best from here....
1~ how many days long are your weekends?
2~ do you ever sleep?
I did a few things and thought it was a full weekend. You are an inspiration to try to mix more fun in with my working hours!