In Printmaking Unleashed, Traci shares numerous mark-making ideas and over 60 step-by-step tutorials for creating non-traditional tools from objects like kids wood blocks, craft foam, zip ties, crocheted yarn and sink mats to name a few!
There's a little mix of digital printmaking ideas, monoprinting with acrylic skins and plexiglas, mixed media collage, art journal pages, handmade Collage Pauge silkscreens and Traci's popular technique of creating your very own hot glue stencil masks.
As you flip through the pages and learn how anything with interesting texture or shape can be incorporated into printmaking for exciting, unique effects. You'll never look at a toothpick, freezer bag or plastic zip tie in the same way again!
So are you ready to win a copy!? Here's how!
HOW TO ENTER: post a comment below to enter. Don't forget to include your email if you don't have a blogger profile, so that way I can contact you!
CONTEST CLOSES: Winner will be selected at random on Wednesday September 3rd at 5pm EST and I'll notify the winner by email as well as post here.
How did that happen? The summer just flew by!
Here's a photo of me heading off to my first day of school when I was 7 years old.
Other than seeing friends again, what I looked forward to most was a new back to school wardrobe and as you can see here from my socks-with-sandals look I was very fashion forward! ;)
If you've got little ones ready to head back to school soon, I've got some quick and easy Back to School kits for you in my Etsy shop! They are perfect for teachers and let's not forget the tutors or bus drivers too!
My newest back to school kit and just uploaded to the shop! This easy to make printable Retro Lunchbox kit holds cupcakes, treats, favors and small gifts! Included cupcake trays fit two standard cupcakes or three mini cupcakes. Comes with matching a matching gift tag too! Take a closer look here -->>
1. Pencil Candy boxes printable - perfect for a last minute teacher gift, these pencil candy boxes go together quickly!
2. Apple Candy boxes printable kit - just right for fall themed parties or as a teacher appreciation gift. They also look cute displayed in a bowl in our kitchen!
3. Alphabet Blocks mini cupcake and favor boxes in bright primary colors - comes with an included cupcake tray to hold one mini-size cupcake! Also fits wrapped candies, small gifts and treats. Letters A-Z and numbers 0-9, print as many as you like to spell out words and use the included number blocks to display dates or ages!
4. School Bus cupcake and favor box printable kit - everyone loves a cupcake! This school bus holds two standard sized cupcakes or three mini cupcakes!
5. School House cookie and favor box printable kit - adorable school box shaped cookie box, holds more than just cookies, use it as a favor box for small gifts, gift cards or as a school themed party centerpiece!
Labels: printable kits
Click here to listen to the interview. Or subscribe on itunes or stitcher!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE CUPCAKE TOPPER PRINTABLE! -- file is approx 2MB
To download from the preview widget above, click the button with the arrow in the top right. This will save the high res file to your computer and you will have beautiful apple cupcake toppers ready to print and enjoy! :)
For more Back to School (and any occasion printable kits) to download check out my Etsy store! Here's a kit that I just finished up - a retro lunchbox that can hold 2 standard size cupcakes or 3 mini cupcakes!
Labels: free printable