Just watch her little preview video below which is so adorable I could hardly stand it! I LOVE stop motion and you'll be learning about Amy's stop motion techniques in her class! Read on for the giveaway details, but if you don't want to wait for the giveaway you can click here to sign up for Amy's class right now!
Here's the class description from the Big Picture Classes web site:
Spend your holiday months with Amy creating a little something for Halloween and Thanksgiving, plus a whole lot of somethings for Christmas: gifts, wreaths, glitter houses, ornaments, games, and a hip, handmade advent calendar. Introducing Craft Happy, a 12-week crafting adventure that will have you creating beautiful things just for the fun of it, learning new skills, connecting with cheerful crafters worldwide, and generally smiling from ear to ear. Each month from October to December you’ll complete one major project, three sidekick projects, and four quick creativity exercises. Each project will be introduced in a fun video from Amy along with a colorful handout that will outline the necessary supplies and steps.
This class starts next week on 10/3/2013 -- read below for a chance to win 1 spot in Amy's class!
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
Just comment on this blog post and one winner will have a chance to win one spot in Amy's new online class Craft Happy. One winner will be selected at random using random.org on Monday September 30th at 5pm EST. No purchase necessary to enter. Please make sure to leave your email when you comment if you don't have that info on your profile so I can contact you!
Thanks for playing!
Make a hat to decorate your mantle, add a hat to your jack-o-lantern, or use this hat to whip up a quick costume! If you're like me, you'll make one for your pets too - here's Maggie dog looking adorable in an instagram shot wearing her hat by our fireplace.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE WITCH HAT PRINTABLE! -- file is approx 3MB
Links to this freebie printable on pinterest, twitter, facebook etc are very much appreciated! Spread the word!
For more fun printable kits that you can download and make check out my Etsy store here!
Don't miss any freebies! Make sure to sign up for my email list here:
Here's a teeny weeny sneak peek of the card I created for the blog hop (using my new Chair stamps with Stampers Anonymous - love these stamps!), make sure to hop on over to Simon Says Stamp, to see the whole project!
I have a special shopping discount code for you to use too!
Here's the code: hellmuth
This will give you 20% off all Claudine Hellmuth products from 9/16/13 through and until 11:59pm EST 9/30/13.
whoo hoo!! thanks Simon Says Stamp!!
1) a customer asked me if I had any cotton candy themed items... which then got my wheels turning. I love cotton candy so I was excited to try out a new design! I thought about it for two days even started a couple designs that just weren't working out, then I sketched out this little drawing late at night before going to bed.
2) the next morning I was anxious to see if my idea would work so I started working on the bag/box template structure, which involves a lot of folding of paper and measuring until i get a shape I like. Once I got the template down, I put one together and sketched out my idea (very roughly!) on the side to see if it would work.
3) At this stage I am laying out the general color and making the template the correct size. Another rough sketch on top for placement, then there are many, many, (so many!) design revisions before moving on to step
4) after much gnashing of teeth and fretting over teeny tiny design tweaks the finished design is ready and finished!
And here's the cotton candy stand all finished and ready to go in my Etsy shop! it's sized perfectly to fit wrapped candies, mini candy bars, gift cards, and other small goodies, perfect for birthday parties or to use as a gift card box!
And then while I was at it, I thought the box shape would also fit perfectly for a Popcorn Stand kit! Great for carnival, circus or movie themed parties and events! And just like the Cotton Candy stand, this box fits wrapped candies, mini candy bars, gift cards, and other small goodies (popcorn of course!) or use as a gift card box.
And the best part - because it's printable you can print and make as many as you like! I've got other "stand" ideas in the works too, lemonade, cupcake.....maybe even a doughnut stand!!
Labels: printable kits
- Pencil Candy boxes printable - perfect for a last minute teacher gift, these pencil candy boxes go together quickly!
- School Bus cupcake and favor box printable kit - everyone loves a cupcake! This school bus holds two regular sized cupcakes or three mini cupcakes!
- Apple Candy boxes printable kit - just right for Fall themed parties or as a teacher appreciation gift. They also look cute displayed in a bowl in our kitchen!
- School House cookie and favor box printable kit - adorable school box shaped cookie box, holds more than just cookies, use it as a favor box for small gifts, gift cards or as a school themed party centerpiece!
Labels: printable kits