CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog hop
I'm so excited to be a part of the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® Blog hop!


Here's a teeny weeny sneak peek of the card I created for the blog hop (using my new Chair stamps with Stampers Anonymous - love these stamps!), make sure to hop on over to Simon Says Stamp, to see the whole project!

I have a special shopping discount code for you to use too! 

Here's the code: hellmuth 
This will give you 20% off all Claudine Hellmuth products from 9/16/13 through and until 11:59pm EST 9/30/13. 

whoo hoo!! thanks Simon Says Stamp!!
COMMENTS:
That is an awesome card!
 
So cute and the first thing I thought when I saw your stamp set was that the rocking chair would be adorable with the sentiment "You Rock!" :-)
 
I don't know why I am attracted to chairs but I am. I really like these stamps but before I purchase, can you tell me how tall and wide (approx.) each chair is? Many thanks and my best to you.
 
hi JustB
the chairs in this card are approx 1"wide by 2.5" tall
the other chairs in the set range from approx 1.5"-2" wide and 2 -2.5" tall
hope that helps!

scrapcollector - love the "you rock" idea!!
 
Just checked out your card at SSS, sooo cute! Love it and you know I love those chair stamps!!! xo Evie
 
Adorable card. I love the colors and the cute chairs. thanks for sharing.

 
Saw the card on Simon's blog.Perfect timing-I need to make a birthday card tonight and my mind is a total blank.We all know I have plenty of your HSN stuff to work with.
But I did miss the discount code-have to check that out.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC