CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

new back to school cupcake and party favor boxes
Back to School time is just around the corner and I'm excited to share with you two new cupcake and treat box kits that I've added to my Etsy shop.

This School Bus box comes with TWO removable cupcake tray designs - one for mini cupcakes and one for standard size cupcakes, use a party table centerpiece, or fill with candies, cookies or even gift cards!


This little red school house is perfect for Teacher Appreciation gifts or Back to School parties and events! Use a party table centerpiece, or fill with candies, cookies, gift cards! Make a coin slot in the roof and use to collect money at your next school event or fundraiser!

Labels:

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC