CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

ice pop party favor and gift card boxes
Last week I added a new printable to my Etsy Shop -- ice pop party favor boxes that are just the right size to hold gift cards too!  

Nothing says "summer party" quite like ice pops!


Each delicious popsicle shaped box fits wrapped candies, mini candy bars, gift cards, and other small goodies, perfect for your summer party guests!! 


I designed this ice pop kit with 8 color flavors included. Neapolitan is my favorite!


They are super easy to put together but I also made a how-to video with some quick assembly tips!
 
Grab these delicious ice pops in my Etsy shop here! Favorites, pins, shares and retweets are always appreciated!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
These are too cute Claudine! I didn't think the retro tapes could be topped...LOVE!
 
Thank you so much Amy!! I had fun making these!!
 
Just love this idea!! seems cool!! Thanks for the share dear!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC