CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

spring printable kits!
I've got some fun printable kits over in my etsy shop to get you ready for spring! 


These little Happy house favor boxes can hold favors and gift cards! 


My printable Church favor box goes perfectly with the happy houses so you can make an Easter village for your mantle! You can also use this little church for weddings or baptism parties too!


Add my Sweet Treat train with Easter eggs in the back to your Easter display and you have a super cuter spring theme! 


Once Easter is over you can use your Sweet Treat Train for birthday parties by adding cupcakes to the cargo cars!  

Find these printable kits that you can download and make in my etsy shop here!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Really nice things. Since when you make this?
 
hi Jennifer!
I started making these for my etsy store last year. I really enjoying designing the printables!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC