CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

where women create business magazine
I love business magazines, if you look on my bedside table I have a huge stack of them. Inc., Fast Company Business Week  etc so when I was offered a complimentary copy of Where Women Create Business to review I said "yes please!" 


Where Women Create Business is the perfect blend of regular business magazines but with all the eye candy of Somerset Studio magazine. You are introduced to beautiful studio spaces with decorating advice for your home offices but don't let that make you think that this is a magazine without substance. 

Within it's pages are great articles such as one by Kelly Rae Roberts on "finding your why" and advice on accounting, branding, product design and PR. I've had this copy of this issue for a couple months and I am still working my way through all the juicy nuggets! You can grab your copy of Where Women Create Business on your newsstand or online here

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I love this magazine - it's my new favourite. To learn from people like Kelly Rae Roberts and Anahata Katkin is such a gift. To have what feels like personal access to them and their advice is amazing. And it's perfect timing for me as well.

Any chance you will be sharing advice within their pages?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC