CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

the making of a paper cupcake!
I wanted to share with you my process for designing my paper cupcake favor boxes .... these are sweet little cupcake gift boxes that you can print and make, and the best part -- they are calorie free!!


I have a round about way of designing my paper kits, I don't design them in CAD or anything technical like that, it's a little bit of this and that (and lots of trial and error) until I get the paper to do what I want it to do.

I'll let you in on my process here in this video:



I created the cupcake flags with text that you can change right in your PDF so you can use them for any occasion -- birthday, baby showers etc, or I think they even look cute as whimsical home decor!
 
    
And how great would these be for Valentines Day! Just use the included Love flag and you are ready to go!

Cupcakes are now available in my Etsy store here!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I'm going to call you an illustrative engineer! Thanks for sharing your process and your fabulous art!!
 
thank you so much Michelle!! you are too sweet!!!
 
I love mixed media painting, cardmaking, (scrapbooking wish is not very well known in Morocco), we launched an artistic international event of mythic art, mixed media art, and crafts, an artistic exchange between with the Moroccans artists, and the foreign artists, that event which will in annual in Morocco. You can also to discover our beautiful country... I would love to have a large number of foreign mixed media artists, and sellers of painting materials for mixed media art, scrapbooking, cardmaking, who will be able to register for this original artistic event in Morocco.
If you are interested, please contact us by:
fathianasr2013@gmail.com
Skype: mythicartmixedmediaandcrafts

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC