CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

new HSN sticker kit early preview
I'm really excited to share with you one of my new kits launching on HSN this Wednesday January 23rd! 

If you missed my previous Pop Art Sticker kit which was a super fast sell out, here's a whole new kit for you and with the addition of acetate and glitter accents!! My last Pop Art Sticker kit kit sold out so fast and when they are gone they are gone forever, so grab this one while you can!

Here's an early preview of what you'll see me showing on HSN this Wednesday at 1am EST (that's Tuesday night at 10pm for you West-coasters!)


Not only is this kit layered with so many details, but it comes in the cutest little suitcase storage box that I am in love with!! Really I wanted to make this just so I could have the cute storage box :)

If you are reading this blog post from a feed. Click here to watch the video

Here are my show times for January 23rd: 
1am EST hour - Pop art Stickers a go-go (this kit previewed here!!)
8am EST hour - A Pocket Full of Memories Card Making kit and Home Sweet Home Scrapbooking kit
7pm EST hour - A Pocket Full of Memories Card Making kit

These times could change. I'll post last minute time changes to twitter and facebook). But don't worry if you miss it, it'll be on HSN.com and you'll be able to find the kits to purchase on HSN.com starting Jan 23rd (or earlier) too!
 
I'll be sharing anther preview tomorrow! see you then!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I love the sweet treats set! Oh my I love them all you did awesome! xoxo
 
Love this kit, especially with the addition of the glitter and acetate on your cute, cute designs!! I will have to snap it up! xo Evie
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC