CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

two new HSN kits - an early preview!
I've got two BRAND NEW new kits launching on HSN this Tuesday February 12th! And I've got a sneak peek video to share all the details with you!

The first kit is a HUGE paper pack. If you've got my other HSN kits, this is the perfect paper pack to boost those kits and use up all those extra embellishments! The paper is a really great weight. It's not as heavy as cardstock but it's not a light weight paper either, it cuts like butter on cutting machines too!

The second kit is a gigantic chipboard kit. If you missed my ice cream truck chipboard kit from last year (that one sold out super fast!) then you will want to snap this one up. Inside there are hundreds and hundreds (hundreds!!) of chipboard pieces all illustrated by me just for you!

Watch my sneak peek to see all the goodness:


If you are reading this blog post from a feed. Click here to watch the video

Here are my show times for February 12th: 
8am EST hour - Milk Truck Chipboard kit
3pm EST hour - Milk Truck Chipboard kit and Paper Love Paper pack

These times could change. I'll post last minute time changes to twitter and facebook). But don't worry if you miss it, it'll be on HSN.com and you'll be able to find the kits to purchase on HSN.com starting February 12th (or earlier) too!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
The paper is already there!
 
Oh yay!! I didn't even know!!
 
cupcake we can made by paper. WOW! It looks like awesome and having touch of realistic. Thanks a lot for share this kind pf technique. i love creativity.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC