CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

goodies in the mail!
Last night I got two amazing packages in the mail. I love getting goodies!


The first was a box of my new line of 26 cards with The Greeting Place. The line is called Sweet & Sassy. All the cards came out great, colors look wonderful! They aren't on their web site yet, but will be soon.


The second box was a kit of papers and supplies for May from Scrap in Style TV. Oh boy!! What a super cool box. It even had lime green polka dotted tape in it. I was super excited. I use scrapbook papers to "clothe" my figures in my artwork (along with fabrics sometimes) so as I am opening all the papers I am exclaiming "this will make a cute skirt" and "perfect for an apron!" It's going to be fun to play with these!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Your cards look fab! Can't wait until they're available. :)
 
Great cards,,,,congratulations!!!!


Tara
 
Don't you just love great mail days!!
 
Oh! How I wish I have goodies in my mailbox too!! Your cards are all fantastic!
 
Sounds awesome. Let us know when the cards are up-- I'd love to own some! :)
 
mail love...love it!
 
oh yeah....can't wait to get some cards!!!
they look too fun!
 
loverly cards! Great style and really unusual, you will go far!!

Sooziebee
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC