This will be a 5 day class called "Home is Where the Art Is" A photo of what we'll be making is to the right!
here's the class description:
Home is Where the Art Is
Explore mixed media techniques along with Claudine Hellmuth! In this 5 day online class you will learn 12 different mixed media techniques that you can easily incorporate into your scrapbooking layouts, journals or mixed media projects.
At the end of the class you'll assemble all the technique pieces into a wall hanging so that you can display it in your home!
For beginners through advanced, this class is a perfect introduction to working with acrylic paints and mediums, with new and exciting techniques for those who are already familiar with these materials.
Claudine will be there checking in to guide you through learning each of these new techniques, and there will be a one hour online chat with on Wednesday May 20th at 9pm EST. Claudine will be available to answer your questions through out the class and a complete PDF will be ready to download at the end of class so you can play along at your own pace.
ONLINE CLASS FAQ:
- Is this class open to International students? - YES! That's what is so great about online classes no matter where you are you can take it!
- Do I have to buy all Claudine Hellmuth Studio products to take the class? No you don't. You can take the class, see what we are making and then decide which products you would like to buy or if you want to make the projects using items you already have at home. It is up to you!
- Do I have to be "present" each day to take the class? no you don't! you can check in each evening or just on the last day of the class on the 22nd and download the full PDF to create at your leisure!
- When does the class start? Monday May 18th
- How much is the class? Only $14.95!!! WOW!!
- I can't find the supply list. here's the link to download!
- I can't find all the supplies on the the supply list.Don't worry! You don't need to purchase everything on the supply list to take the class. I will talk about options and substitutions, many of the times you probably already have and can adjust to work. You can sign up for the class and then decide what you want or need to purchase from there. I'll work with you to make it work!
Here's the direct link to the supply list. You do not need all these supplies, feel free to get creative, but these will be the supplies I will be using in the class!
EDITED 5/05/09 4:00PM EST
***Bonus *** Enter to win a free attendance to the class! Leave a comment to this blog post and one winner will be chosen at random May 11th at 5pm EST for free admission to the class!! WOW!
EDITED 5/11/09 5:30PM EST
contest is now closed, I am selecting a winner using random.org number generator. Will post results soon!
The winner that was selected by the random.org number generator is Cameron! Cameron email me and I will get you all set up to take the class!
thanks everyone for playing! you can still sign up for the class, at only $19.95 for 5 days of instruction and over 12 + techniques! Hope to see you there!
i would love to take the class but am away from may 19-23. is it possible to download the full pdf afterwards (class ends on the 22nd)? or do you offer the class again later this year?
Anita - the supply list is a little hidden, here is the link to download!
I just found out about your online class on the 18th! I'm so excited about it! It's the first time to take one of your classes and I can't wait!
I 've got one question for you though since I can't register right now...and I don't want to miss it!
Is there any deadline or attendants' number limitation for the registration or it's open for as many as they wish to join until -let's say- a day before the class takes pace?
Thank you for sharing your ideas and techniques with us from abroad! :)
Hope to hear form you soon!
Peace & Love,
will you be offering it again in the future? (you know, just in case. :D)
I'm so bummed you won't be at Inspired but I'm happy I got to see you last month! :) And I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to take this class!
You are so kind to offer the giveaway. Thank you for coming up with this online class. I know it will be wonderful.
Love the look of that project, and would enjoy taking another class online with you.
The class sounds great! You are great teacher - I took beeswax collage from you in Portland, a few years back - great fun!
I would love to win! FUN
Spread the word ... online classes are a fab idea ... see if you can persuade T!mmy, the crafting god, to do one too :0))
benandme at mindspring dot com
edie in Zebulon
I've paid for the class, but where do I download from on 5/18? Your blog or the "sis" website? Will your blog include a link back to that website on the 18th?
YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT: email@example.com if you like
for the Stickers, I wouldn't worry about getting the exact brand, you can even make your own stickers using tape and punches, it's just to create a mask. I explain it in detail. Not to worry!!
Here's a link to the love birds paper:
Davielle - can you pass along the above info to your friends who are also taking the class for me? I don't want anyone to be stressed about the supply list! It's just a suggested list. I think it would be more fun to work with what you have and adjust the techniques to your supplies you have already!
HOPE THE SUPPLY INFO HELPS :-) -- Davielle, a fellow online class student
Claudine, I have a dumb question: on Monday, the 18th, what direct link do we go to, to "enter" class? And about what time does it officially start? Thank you.