CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

workshop updates!
I can't believe that May is around the corner! I have my last 3 day comprehensive workshop of the year coming up in Bonita Springs Florida May 15-17th. The class size is kept small so there is lots of one-on-one instruction, the Art League of Bonita Springs is an amazing facility!

Here's the class description:

Inspired Claudine's book, Collage Discovery Workshop: Beyond the Unexpected, this three day, intensive collage workshop will focus on techniques, color, and composition when used in the assemblage format. You will learn a combination of painterly techniques to enhance the surface of your collage artwork and experiment with transfer methods, printmaking techniques and idea generation tools. After we've gotten our hands dirty, we'll put together a series of 3-d cigar-box collages, using the depth of the cigar box format to bring prominent elements to the foreground. I'll also show you how to become more comfortable with using your own drawing and line work in your collages along with exercises to practice and tips you can use right away. Even if you have never collaged or painted before you'll leave this workshop feeling like a pro! This one-on-one instruction is not to be missed! Workshop is available to artists of all skill levels - beginning to advanced. To register call the Art League of Bonita Springs at (239) 495-8989. Download a workshop itinerary and supply list as a Word Document.


Makes a perfect Mother's Day gift!

Complete workshop listings on my web site here!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Oh how I wish. I love the west coast of Fl. Hope you have a wonderful trip.
 
What a coincidence! I've been stuck artistically for weeks so I decided to go back to basics and got out your two Collage Discovery books and I've been playing, with no pressure to "produce". But I sure wish I could take the workshop. That would be FUN.
 
Do you know of any stores that carry your products and that have free shipping? thanks.
 
Anonymous - don't know which stores off free shipping. but Ranger has a store search on their web site, maybe you can find one near you:

http://www.rangerink.com/store_locator.htm

hope that helps!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC