CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

back home again!
I taught at Ranger U this weekend. Ranger U is held at the Ranger Industries factory and offices and is an intensive workshop covering into all the Ranger product lines. Twenty four lucky students got to attend, learn techniques and go home with a suitcase full of product to play with!

I taught my segment on Saturday and introduced everyone to the Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line. I had new techniques to share with this great group and it was a super fun time!


Here's a photo of Tim Holtz, Suze Weinberg and I at the Saturday night designer forum. Here we are joking around.

And a class photo. I am standing on a stool, I am not that tall. I wish!

Don't forget to check out Suze's blog. She blogged everyday of Ranger U and shares some great techniques with you there!

Labels: , ,

COMMENTS:
Oh man! It is now my dream to take a class from you guys @ Ranger U. I am working to grow my skills! It looks like you guys had a blast! I have seen you on Martha and know you are an amazing teacher!

My thoughts are with you, your family and Toby.
 
Looks like a good time was had by all, as usual. Good thoughts for you and your family, especially the furry ones.
 
thanks for the link....you're the best! See you again at CHA summer...hope all stays well with the furry family.
XXXOOO
 
Oh I see the supremely adorable Donna Salazar and the ever ebullient Lynn Warner. What a blast everyone must have had. How is mr Toby doing?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC