CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

canvas buttons, cards, wall hangings and more!
Lots of exciting linky shout outs and a big THANK YOU to everyone who used the Claudine Hellmuth Studio products on their blogs in the last few weeks! I found some great projects that you don't want to miss!
READ MORE:
Also thanks to Craft Critique for the review of my new book, The Scrapbooker's Creativity Kit!

LEARN MORE:
  • Rachel Katzenellenbogen is teaching an art journaling class in NYC using my product line. More info here!
And just a reminder! If you make a project and post it to your blog using any of my Studio Line products, let me know and I'll list it when I do linky blog post! Also for the instructors out there: send me an email if you are teaching a class using my product line and I'll mention it too!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
thanks for the shout out claudine :) i cant wait to teach the technique tags with them as well on may 12th :)

fun fun fun!
 
Claudine - your products are the best on the market and it should be no surprise to anyone who knows you! Smart move on Rangers' part to have you work with them!! Love your Studio Multi-Medium and now hate to use anything else. See you Saturday. Marlynn
 
Oh wow, thanks for posting all the linkies! Can't wait to check them out!
 
Lots of great links! Thanks for sharing the tutorials.
 
Thanks for the shout out sweetie, love ya lots xx
 
Hi Claudine,

I just thought I'd let you know I've been playing around with your new line of paints and they are fabulous. Bravo! Here's a link to one of the paintings I have done using them. http://sarahwhitmire.blogspot.com/2009/04/fill-up-air-balloon-and-ride-with-me.html

I would love to see your multi-medium in larger sizes. I think that's it's an amazing product and I LOVE that it's non-toxic. I am always wondering what my Golden Gel is doing to my health. LOL

*HUGS*

Sarah
 
Thanks Claudine! I will write Ranger now. Do you have an email I should send my letter to?

Thanks a bunch. You are awesome! :)

*HUGS*

Sarah
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC