- Ellen Hutson painted terracotta pots and hey look amazing in her kitchen, click here to see and view her tutorial.
- Debbie Tlach shows how to make the cutest Sticky-Back canvas covered buttons here!
- Kim Hughes created a shabby chic wall hanging and card using Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints and scrapbooking supplies. click here for the tutorial!
- Jenn Shurkus made a sweet little layout for her kitty cat's birthday using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky-Back Canvas and paints!
- Marlynn Likens created a tag and did a little write-up about using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi-medium.
- Hailey from paper & Glue blog made a decorative wall hanging using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky-Back canvas! Great faux denim technique!
- Vigdis Gilberg has a whole bunch of posts on her blog here including lovely cards, layout and more. She teaches at her local store in Norway too!
- Carole Bryson painted a series of canvases using Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints as a wedding gift for her brother. These are her first canvases that she has ever painted, hard to believe when you see them! Take a look!
- Donna Mikasa created a Mother's Day card with a Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky-Back canvas butterfly. love it!
- Cat from Cat's Craft Cupboard created two super CUTE wall hangings that you don't want to miss!
Also thanks to Craft Critique for the review of my new book, The Scrapbooker's Creativity Kit!
- Rachel Katzenellenbogen is teaching an art journaling class in NYC using my product line. More info here!
- Julie Prichard will be teaching a class using the Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line April 18th in Escondido, CA click here to register!
- I will also be at the Queen's Ink in Savage MD April 18th, teaching my Collage Discovery Workshop class. More info here!
- The Ink Spot in St. Louis has classes scheduled using my products, click here to view their line-up!
- Thanks to Dyan Reaveley for also teaching a class using my paints! Classes are on going in North Yorkshire England. View the class schedule here!
Labels: Claudine Hellmuth Studio
fun fun fun!
I just thought I'd let you know I've been playing around with your new line of paints and they are fabulous. Bravo! Here's a link to one of the paintings I have done using them. http://sarahwhitmire.blogspot.com/2009/04/fill-up-air-balloon-and-ride-with-me.html
I would love to see your multi-medium in larger sizes. I think that's it's an amazing product and I LOVE that it's non-toxic. I am always wondering what my Golden Gel is doing to my health. LOL
Thanks a bunch. You are awesome! :)