CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

kids canvas art, mini album tutorial, and more!
Lots of exciting linky shout outs and a big THANK YOU to everyone who used the Claudine Hellmuth Studio products on their blogs in the week! I found some more great projects that you don't want to miss!

GET INSPIRED:
  • Sarah Pengergast on the Creative Inklings blog created the CUTEST mini canvases for a child's bedroom using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints. You don't want to miss these!
  • Jessica Summers has a fabulous mini album tutorial using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky-Back canvas and paints on the Daily Inspiration blog, check out her tutorial here!
  • Sarah Whitmire created a beautiful and very large painting using Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints.
  • Lisa Spangler made super cute little Russian dolls from Claudine Hellmuth Studio Stick-Back Canvas and Hero Arts Stamps
  • Suze Weinberg used Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints in a spin art machine for some fun techniques!
  • Lynne Forsythe whipped up amazing metal flowers using Claudine Hellmuth Studio gesso and paints, and she tells you how on her blog!
  • Super cute altered Maya Road chipboard wings from Lynn Warner!
  • Hailey Mann from the Paper +Glue blog used Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi-Medium 3 ways in her scrapbook layout, a transfer medium, as a glue and to make a glaze. Take a look here!

LEARN MORE:

WIN FREE GOODIES:
  • Jennie, the owner of The Stamp Collection is havin a giveaway until May 3rd on her blog. You can win lots of goodies and a jar of Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paint too. Click here to enter!

And just a reminder! If you make a project and post it to your blog using any of my Studio Line products, let me know and I'll list it when I do linky blog post! Also for the instructors out there: send me an email if you are teaching a class using my product line and I'll mention it too! For more information about the
Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line click here!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Claudine, thank you for the link :) Am loving the paints, and hope to have time this week to add another project
Jennie xx
 
Hi Claudine....thanks for the shout out!!! I love your paint....and I love metal so it was a great match!!! Hope others have as much fun as I did... creating them!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC