- Sarah Pengergast on the Creative Inklings blog created the CUTEST mini canvases for a child's bedroom using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints. You don't want to miss these!
- Jessica Summers has a fabulous mini album tutorial using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky-Back canvas and paints on the Daily Inspiration blog, check out her tutorial here!
- Sarah Whitmire created a beautiful and very large painting using Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints.
- Lisa Spangler made super cute little Russian dolls from Claudine Hellmuth Studio Stick-Back Canvas and Hero Arts Stamps
- Suze Weinberg used Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints in a spin art machine for some fun techniques!
- Lynne Forsythe whipped up amazing metal flowers using Claudine Hellmuth Studio gesso and paints, and she tells you how on her blog!
- Super cute altered Maya Road chipboard wings from Lynn Warner!
- Hailey Mann from the Paper +Glue blog used Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi-Medium 3 ways in her scrapbook layout, a transfer medium, as a glue and to make a glaze. Take a look here!
- Jen Shurkus is teaching a class usin Claudine Hellmuth Studio products May 12th in Hyannis MA. Check it out here!
- I'll be teaching a 3-day intensive workshop at the Art League of Bonita Springs May 15-17th
WIN FREE GOODIES:
- Jennie, the owner of The Stamp Collection is havin a giveaway until May 3rd on her blog. You can win lots of goodies and a jar of Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paint too. Click here to enter!
And just a reminder! If you make a project and post it to your blog using any of my Studio Line products, let me know and I'll list it when I do linky blog post! Also for the instructors out there: send me an email if you are teaching a class using my product line and I'll mention it too! For more information about the Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line click here!
Labels: Claudine Hellmuth Studio