CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

travel, travel + more travel
Today I have been packing like a crazy person!

I am leaving tomorrow to teach 5 classes at Art and Soul in Virginia. I get back home on Monday night, am home for 24 hours, then leave the next day for Louisville KY to demo at the NAMTA show! THEN I get home from that trip am home for two days and then leave to teach a 3 day class in Bonita Springs (spaces still available!)

So today I was really packing for 3 trips at once!

I will finally be back "officially " in DC on May 19th! I'm not counting the two days I am home in between trips!

It might be hard for me to find a spare minute to blog. But I'll be Twittering! Follow me on Twitter to get the latest updates from my travel adventures!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
That is so funny because i was just emailing with a fellow artist/blogger and she is going to the Art and Soul retreat! I wonder if she will be in your class. I know it will be loads of creative fun!
Enjoy your travels!!
 
Wow girl...that is a good sign!!! Keep up the great work!!
 
Hey chickie!!

Here's my first one with your stamp - I <3 your kitty! :)

http://understandblue.blogspot.com/2009/05/its-red-letter-day.html

Hope you get to slow down soon!
 
Hi Claudine,
I was honored to have my name next to yours on the cover of Apprentice and just wanted to say what an inspiration you are. Not only with your amazing artwork, but with how you live your artful life. I hope to one day meet you in real life and wish you all the best in your travels. I just returned from ZNE's ConvenZioNE and had the most amazing time.
xoxo
Pam Carriker
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC