- You have got to see these cute CUTE cute (did I say cute!?) totes that Martha Bonneau posted to her blog. She printed onto Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky Back canvas and then appliqued to simple tote bags. The photo posted to the right are her bags. Posted with her permission of course! love it!
- I Heart Art created a super cute card design using Sticky Back canvas. Love the pink houndstooth design. Take a look here!
- Julie Fei-Fan Balzer has an online tutorial using various Ranger products and Claudine Hellmuth Studio Landscape Green paints. You don't want to miss this project! Check it out here!
- The fabulous Crafty Chica made decorative candle holders using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky Back Canvas and then wrote a little article about it for The Arizona Republic. Take a look!
- And this you have to see! Stickyback Canvas buttons! Davine printed buttons from a digital scrapbooking kit, and then stuck them to bazzill chipboard pieces. What a great way to bring digital and "real" scrapbooking together! Here's a closeup photo. And don't forget to visit Davine's blog here to see the whole layout!
- Want a new wall hanging? Kerri Posson has created a metal wall hanging project using Sticky Back Canvas. This is beautiful. check it out on her blog here!
ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS WEDNESDAY!!!!
A quick mention of my online class I am teaching in just a couple days! It starts Wednesday and is only $15!! AND if you are a Facebook Fan of Scrap in Style TV you get $2 off. Click here for the code!
Class starts Wedneday so sign up soon!! More workshop details here!!
Great blog! It is so warm & personal with your beautiful pets and artwork.
LOVE your stickyback canvas and all the great idea's for how you can use it.
Please include me in the giveaway for Leslie Riley's Fabulous Fabric Art Book