- Nan from the Nan and B.A.G.S Blog whipped up the cutest "Think Spring" fabric Banner using Sticky Back Canvas and other fabrics!
- Nan also made a very sweet fabric clutch and used the Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi Medium to seal Heidi Grace rubons onto the fabrics. GREAT idea!
- Ali Edwards created another one of her amazingly simple and stunning layouts using Claudine Hellmuth Studio paint in yellow pastel.
- On the Ink On My Fingers blog she used Sticky Back Canvas combined with metal to make beautiful flower embellishments!
- Cindy Lyles used the Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints to create soft water color techniques in 3 delicate card designs she created for the Ellen Hutson Classroom blog.
- Artist and instructor Mary Beth Shaw will be teaching a a Geometric Claybord Book class using the Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints next weekend at Rock Paper Scissors in St. Charles, MO.
- I will be teaching a one day Collage Discovery Workshop class at The Queen's Ink on March 14th. Spaces are limited!
Labels: Claudine Hellmuth Studio