CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

headed to Anaheim!
Tomorrow morning very early I'll be on a plane to LAX and then headed to the CHA show in Anaheim. It's going to be a busy show! Here's my schedule, if you are attending please stop by and say hi!

Sunday January 25th:
7am - 9am - CHA Mixed Media Madness Workshop for Ranger
10am - 12noon - FREE Make N Take with me at the Ranger booth. Stop by and make something!
2pm-5:30pm Make N Take continues!

Monday January 26th:
9am - 12 noon - demoing at the Ranger booth
2:30 - 5:30 - more demos at the Ranger booth

Tuesday January 27th:
9am -2:30pm - demoing at Ranger booth
3:00 - 4:30pm author signing and demo at the F+W booth - Free book giveaway - very limited supply!

Wednesday January 28th:
8:30 - 9:30am - filming a webisode for When Creativity Knocks
10 - 11am - demoing at the Stampington/Somerset Studio booth
11am - 1pm - demoing at the Ranger booth

AND!! For those of you NOT coming to the show I'll be at The Scrap N Yap store at 7pm on Wednesday Jan 28th for a meet-n-greet! Call the store for details! Phone: 626.35.SCRAP


Because the show is so busy, it's sometimes hard to find a spare minute to blog. But I'll be Twittering! Follow me on Twitter to get the latest updates!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Oh I wish I was going (then again...would make me wish and pine...Heh-heh)! Have a great time, Claudine!
 
Enjoy. The people attending are luck indeed to see all that you can do:)
Nancy
 
Just saw your house on Suze Weinberg's blog. Love it.
Nancy
 
If you are looking for a great and radical change in your life, then you need to do some Yoga and Meditation, give it a try, there is nothing to miss, and everything to gain, this Yoga and meditation are not just regular exercises, this is your connection with nature and its surroundings, this Yoga and meditation is what is going to open up your doors to a much better living.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC