CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

Craft and Hobby Association Convention
I am getting ready to head to The Craft and Hobby Association convention January 24th in Anaheim CA. I thought I would post my schedule in case any of you will be there! I would love for you to stop by and say hi!!

Sunday January 25th:
7am - 9am - CHA Mixed Media Madness Workshop for Ranger
10am - 12noon - FREE Make N Take with me at the Ranger booth. Stop by and make something!
2pm-5:30pm Make N Take continues!

Monday January 26th:
9am - 12 noon - demoing at the Ranger booth
2:30 - 5:30 - more demos at the Ranger booth

Tuesday January 27th:
9am -2:30pm - demoing at Ranger booth
3:00 - 4:30pm author signing and demo at the F+W booth - Free book giveaway - very limited supply!

Wednesday January 28th:
8:30 - 9:30am - filming a webisode for When Creativity Knocks
10 - 11am - demoing at the Stampington/Somerset Studio booth
11am - 1pm - demoing at the Ranger booth

AND!! For those of you NOT coming to the show I'll be at The Scrap N Yap store at 7pm on Wednesday Jan 28th for a meet-n-greet! Call the store for details! Phone: 626.35.SCRAP
COMMENTS:
I'll be there on Sunday, and will stop by the Ranger booth! :)
 
I'll be there for sure on Sunday and will stop by the Ranger booth to see you! I've been e-mailing Kelly Rae Roberts to see what times she'll be demoing & signing her book and haven't heard back. Do you have any idea?
 
Oh, hey, can I attend your Mixed Media Madness Workshop? If I can, I'll get up extra early to be there!!! Will it be you who is teaching? Can I read about it somewhere? Woo hoo, this could be fun!
 
Hi Claudine! I'm definitely going to come by the Ranger Booth! Going to try and make it to F+W, too! :)

I'll be at the Hero booth most of the show.

Can't wait to see you! :)

Hugs!
 
Hi Claudine

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the cards which I was lucky enough to win in your blog draw a little while ago.

They arrived safe and sound today and I love them.

Thank you so much!
 
Hello Claudine! I'm SUCH a fan! I'd love to take your workshop too! How can I make sure I get a spot?! Can't wait to meet you! have a safe trip!

Natasha
www.natashaprymak.blogspot.com
 
Can't wait to see you there, coming up quickly. By the way... I'm tagging you... 5 of your guilty pleasures... see my blog for more info.
 
Natasha

the CHA workshop in Anaheim is already filled. But I will be at the Scrap n Yap store on Wed Jan 28th at 7pm for a meet n greet!

Also you can find me at the Ranger booth doing demos too!
 
hey Claudine! bummed the workshop at CHA is all filled up . . . but, hey, i kinda figured! LOL! ANyway, just saw you'll be in my neck of the woods (VA) in feb, so I'll stop by at Ranger to say hi and hopefully learn some wonderful things from you back in VA in Feb! Take care! natasha
 
All about hobby and types of hobbies at www.hobbytypes.com -largest hobby video website!

sent from: fav.or.it
 
All about hobby and types of hobbies at http://www.hobbytypes.com -largest hobby video website!

sent from: fav.or.it
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC