CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

workshop update!
Just a quick note about my 2009 workshops!

I have a new workshop coming up on Feb 21st at Angela's Happy Stamper in Reston VA. It will be a 1/2 day morning class with a book signing in the afternoon. Lesley Riley will be teaching an afternoon class with her book signing in the morning. A double feature! All the info is on Angela's Happy Stamper web site here!

I will also be at The Queen's Ink in Maryland in March. Details to be announced soon.

Other workshops I'll be teaching in 2009 are in Bonita Springs FL, Hampton VA, Nova Scotia and Daytona Beach, FL! Complete listings on my web site here!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Keep us up to date on the Daytona Beach workshop, please. Nothing on their website yet and I want to attend!! Thanks, Claudine.

Oh, if you need anything locally - let me know.
 
That sounds great but when are you coming to England, UK?! Kate
 
Already signed up for both classes at Angela's. Can't wait to see you again and take my first workshop with you. Marlynn
 
Thank you so much for the quick response to my questions. Coming at one of your busiest times of year, I should have told you to take your time. But I'm glad you didn't. Got some ordered from Simon Stamps-can't wait for it to get here. Thank you again.
 
Claudine

I plan to be with you in Bonita Springs and Nova Scotia.

Mummy
 
I love Queens Ink. such a great store!
 
My name is Martine and I am a french woman who lives in the South of France (PERPIGNAN)
My husband has a friend who is called Michel HELLMUTH. Have you family in France ?
Thanks you for the pictures and vidéo from inauguration of your new president. I wish him good luck and I hope that his presidence will be happy and hopefull for your country and all the world.
My english is not very good. I learn it at school and I don't use it for a long time.
Friendly yours . Martine
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC