Here's a little preview of the projects we'll be making in class. Each project has a technique that goes with it and there will be in depth photos and instructions that you can download so that you create at your leisure!
I will show you how I use my new book, The Scrapbooker's Creativity Kit as an idea starter for projects. I will create a new artwork for each day of the class and will show you step outs of each project so that you can follow along at home. I will talk in depth about my thought process for each project and how I use the Scrapbooker's Creativity Kit to arrive at each new idea. As part of each new project, you will learn new a new technique, with a one hour online chat with me on Thursday Feb 19th at 9pm EST.
I will be checking into the class each day to answer questions and there will be an hour long chat on Feb 19th. A complete PDF will be ready to download at the end of class so you can play along on your own schedule.
I saw some questions in my last blog post about the class and via email so I will answer them here!
- Is this class open to International students? - YES! That's what is so great about online classes no matter where you are you can take it!
- Do I have to buy all Claudine Hellmuth Studio products to take the class? No you don't. You can take the class, see what we are making and then decide which products you would like to buy or if you want to make the projects using items you already have at home. It is up to you!
- Do you have to have the book to take the class? No you don't. I hope after you take the class you will want it because you will see what a great tool it is! :)
- Do I have to be "present" each day to take the class? no you don't! you can check in each evening or just on the last day of the class on the 20th and download the full PDF to create at your leisure!
- When does the class start? Wednesday Feb 18th. Next week!
- What does the classroom look like? Click here to preview it!
- How much is the class? Only $15!!! WOW!!
Ready to sign up!? Class starts next week so sign up soon! Click here to register now. Or get the class + my new book The Scrapbooker's Creativity Kit as one package by clicking here!
sorry it is confusing.