CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

italy anyone?
Paul and I booked our flights to Italy today! It took is forever deciding whether to fly into Rome or Florence, in the end we decided to fly into Rome because there were more flight choices.

I'll be going in April to teach a workshop in Cortona. The workshop has now met it's minimum and so we are all set to go. Yay! There are still a couple of spaces left if you'd like to come, now would be a great time to ask for the trip as a Christmas or Holiday gift! For the ladies, just FYI, we have quite a few husbands coming as non participating attendees, they can still come to all the meals and day trips and there is plenty in Cortona to keep them busy while we make art!

I can't even begin to describe how much fun it is there, the food, the wine, the art and 7 days in Cortona is heaven!! I am super excited because as part of our workshop we'll be going to the Nikki de Saint Phalle tarot gardens. I have wanted to see them for so long! If you want to learn more click here for
more info.

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I'm dying to go, but not sure if Italy is in the budget anytime soon! When are you coming to Chicago again Claudine?
 
oh claudine, I can't tell you how many times I have clicked on the description page of your italy workshop, just to read through it and dream. tried to figure out some way to make it work but it's just not meant to be, I guess. *sigh*

what a trip it will be! I look forward to reading all about it. :) and I recently visited the niki de saint phalle exhibit at the atlanta botanical gardens and it was absolutely amazing (pics on my blog and flickr)... can't even begin to imagine how fantastic the tarot gardens will be...!

xo
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC