CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

let's have cake!
Today is my Mom's birthday! Happy birthday Mom!! Paul and I are going out to dinner with her and my dad tonight at her favorite restaurant.

The weekend just flew by! Yesterday was supposed to be a relaxing day but turned into a busy one, fun, but still busy. I cleaned the house, Paul did the yard work. The we went to the
Winter Park Autumn Art Festival to visit with my friend Martha and see her. Gorgeous weather and great art!! Then we raced home, ate dinner, took Toby out and fed Stan and Mabel. Then went to go and see David Sedaris give a reading at the Orlando Convention Center. The traffic was a nightmare, but we made it there on time, barley.

Afterward we had drinks with
Lynn and John Whipple and Martha and Larry, they had all gone to see Sedaris too, which was a great surprise!! We stayed out really late chatting and laughing, it was a ton of fun.

OK off to take Mom out for her Birthday dinner!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Happy Birthday Mommy!!! Give her a birthday hug for me! Have FUN! and EAT CAKE! xo
 
oh! i love david sedaris!

gerri
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC