CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

saturday in portland
Just got back from the interview/filming with Indie Arts magazine. Keely Barham and I were filmed shopping together at a fabric store, a yarn store and a paper store. I bought a ton of really cool fabric and we had a great time!

Now I'm going to try to have a little rest and then get ready for Art and Soul vendor night. We'll be there from 6-10pm. Here's a quick photo of a big pile of my Poppet® Sketches. I'll have these for sale tonight along with other artwork, books and exciting stuff! Stop by if you're in the area!

If you can't make it to the sale, I do have some of my Poppet® Sketches available online through Art Stream Studios Gallery.

I downloaded Project Runway the reunion episode and watched it last night. Will post my thoughts later. I want to watch it again!!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Wish I could come to Art&Soul Vendor night! Phew! What EYE CANDY in every direction!!!I can only IMAGINE!! Couldn't YOU just get lost in a fabric store and daydream all day what YOU are going to make! LOL Sounds like You're having a great time! Yayyyyyy! xo
 
i still have to watch that PR episode. i'm so sad the season is ending.
hope you're home safe from all your travels!
 
wish I would have joined the fun ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC