CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

dvd filming day one
The first day of DVD filming went really well! We got so much accomplished we just have a little bit to wrap up tomorrow. yay! Then I head back to Portland to get ready to teach on Wednesday.

Today I got all of the techniques covered (beeswax collage) and worked on a couple projects to show applying the techniques. So we are good to go.
Here's a photo of me on the set:
Here's what I look at when I am talking, we taped a smiley face onto the camera so I have something to smile at.
It feels weird talking with no one there except the cameras, so I do my best to try to pretend I am teaching one of my workshops and sound as natural as possible.

I am sleepy now! I think I'll take a little nap, then dinner, then I hope to catch Amazing Race and Desperate Housewives on TV tonight.

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Congrats!! Such exciting endeavors. I look forward to seeing the dvd!
 
You look so cute and colorful sitting there with all of your artwork!
 
claudine! i'm so proud of you - as always, you continue to amaze me! cheers to you on the continued success! don't forget to rest and enjoy ALL the moments! hugs, rach
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC