CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

i-scream truck and whimsical hearse printables
I can't wait to show you my next Halloween printable kit! It's an i-scream truck and whimsical hearse favor box set and it's available in my Etsy store here!


I started out making the little hearse and then my good friend Michelle Bernard said "you should make an i-scream truck too" and I said "that's an amazing idea!" so I made both! So thank you Michelle for that super great idea! I love the cute pun!



They can be used as fun Halloween decorations, paper toys or as party favor boxes for candy and small gifts! 

Like my other printable kits they are illustrated completely in 3D so no matter where you place them they will look cute cute cute! 

All the kits come with full written instructions, but I also made a couple videos to show a couple little assembly tips!


Here's the whimsical hearse!!


And here's the i-scream truck.They are all so easy to put together!

Tomorrow I'll share with you my last printable kit for Halloween ... the Spooky Forest with Trick or Treaters!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
The I-Scream truck is my fave! Loving all the prints you are creating for these kits...future scrapbook papers, maybe? xo Evie
 
Thanks evie!! You are so sweet!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC