CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

halloween texture canvas with stamps
Here's an amazing Halloween canvas tutorial created by the wonderful CeeCee  of CeeCee Creations using my new Halloween Stamps! 



CeeCee even filmed a little video to show you some of the fabulous techniques she used. She creates amazing texture in this little canvas (love how she made the moon!), you don't want want to miss this video!

 


Here's the stamp set CeeCee used to create this card. You can purchase it on EllenHutson.com and also SimonSaysStamp.com
 
I love her artwork and it's so fun to see how just a little change in the palette from brights (what I would usually use) to muted colors changes the mood completely! Don't forget to check out CeeCee's blog, she's got lots of tips and techniques over there too :)

Labels: , ,

COMMENTS:
Thank you for this post, Claudine. I had so much fun making it and I'm happy you like it.
CC
 
Really enjoyed this post and I love CeeCee's canvas! It was so fun to watch it come together! i love the house and fence and raven, too!
 
Claudine, I love how CeeCee used your spooky stamp set!! It was fun seeing her process. xo Evie
 
This so moved me I spent several hours locating the modeling creme.What a cool technique and your houses are my new newest addiction.
 
Thank you for demonstrating your technique, Claudine. It is ever inspiring to see you so consistent and resourceful, just a well-rounded artist overall.

I enjoyed the video. I look forward to more.

Sandra
 
Just realized this video is by someone else--nevermind! I still like the inspiration, nonetheless.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC