CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

HSN sticker kit sneak peek
A quick little sneak peek at one my new HSN kits that I will be releasing September 13th on HSN TV and HSN.com!

I have so much more to share with you in this kit but for now I'll share with you this cute, cute, cute packaging that I had so much fun designing!! A little Sweet Shoppe house! 

This is a  HUGE sticker kit with hundreds of stickers and guess what!! Some of them are Scratch N Sniff!!! oh yeah! Just a few sheets so it's not overwhelming! But they smell so amazing! chocolate, strawberry, vanilla! yum! 

Were you like me and collected stickers in the 2nd grade? I had stacked of photo albums full of stickers to trade at recess. These bring back so many fun memories! In a week or so I'll share with you a video with all the goodies inside! 

Mark your calendars for Sept 13th! I'll post air times as soon as I have them!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
OMGosh I collected stickers, too! I still have some ancient scratch and sniff stickers on a binder, too!

A few years ago, I did a massive purge and gave all my stickers away to a scrape booking cousin. No regrets...but the great memories of trading stickers remains.

Thank you for mentioning that!
 
Omg this looks adorable can't wait to see the rest!!!
 
OMG SCRATCH N SNIFF!!!!!! That is AMAZING!!!!

Congrats to the moon and back on all of it, Claudine!! :D :D
 
So Cute!!! Can't wait to see whats inside! Just ordered your card kit from HSN. Now I'll have all, but the 3D pop art stickers. Everything is so fun and inspiring!
 
These are very adorable. I admire the added touch of the scratch and sniff. You know, it just occurred to me that I should aspire to be featured one day. Hmm...just maybe :)
 
I was a child in the 80s so I had albums of stickers and all the kids in the neighborhood would trade back and forth!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC