CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

HSN Sweet Shoppe Sticker Kit early preview
Here's a sneak peek preview video of my brand new Sweet Shoppe Sticker kit which launches on HSN and HSN.com September 13th. That's this Thursday! 

UPDATE!! this kit is now available for purchase on HSN.com right here!


If you are reading this blog post from a feed. Click here to watch the video



This is a GIANT sticker kit with hundreds of my drawings and illustrations turned into stickers  --- and the best part is that some of them are Scratch N Sniff!!! very exciting! They smell so delicious! chocolate, strawberry, vanilla! yum! 

Were you like me and collected stickers in the 2nd grade? I had stacks and stacks of photo albums full of stickers to trade at recess. These bring back so many fun memories and are perfect for cards, and scrapbooking.

Like all of my other kits on HSN, we only printed this kit in very limited quantities so grab 'em while you can! Once they are gone they are gone forever!

Here are my show times for Thursday September 13th, you can watch on HSN.com or on the HSN channel on your TV:

5:08 am  - Rubon - o - Rama rubon kit (only a few left!)
5:16am - Whimsical Woodworks kit (limited quantities!)
7:24am - Sweet Shoppe Sticker kit (featured here)
7:31am - Super Swell Scrapbook Kit (special sales price on Sept 13th!)
2pm - Holly Jolly Craft Kit (new kit!!)

(all times approximate and listed as EST)

As it is usual with TV, schedules change and any of the above time slots could be adjusted. I'll post last minute time changes to twitter and facebook. But don't worry if you miss it, it'll be on HSN.com and you'll be able to find the kits to purchase on HSN.com starting September 13th (or earlier) too!
 
My original kits are still available in limited quantities on HSN.com too. Click here!


Labels: , ,

COMMENTS:
Very cute! I love the little house!
 
You and Melissa Frances-my HSN card is doomed.I know I'm getting set of these to donate to my mil's class at school-after I take out the Halloween of course!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC