CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

artistic time management
If you are like me, you never feel there are enough hours in the day. Especially to be creative!

Time is always on my mind so I was really excited when Marney K Makridakis asked me to be a part of her Creating Time book launch

Marney and I had a great little chat and she has generously offered the MP3 for me to share here on my blog. 

In this 20 minute interview you'll get to hear my own views on time management as an artist and how my deadline freakouts are actually part of my process and how I manage all my deadlines!   

I have to say listening to this interview again today I was cracking myself up. It's a very honest discussion about time and how it effects the creative process.

Click here to listen to the interview.  

thank Marney for a fun and thought provoking discussion about time!

Labels: , ,

COMMENTS:
Loving these recent posts about what it's like to REALLY be an artist. Thanks so much for sharing. It makes me feel a whole lot better about my artist envy and deadline freak outs and stuff. xoxo!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC