CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

new HSN wood kit early preview
Here's a sneak peek of my brand new wood kit launching March 6th on HSN


What's really unique about this kit is there are whimsical laser cut wood pieces that are paired with rub ons so you can add patterns and line drawings directly to the wood pieces for a super cute look!

 And of course these wood pieces go great with Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints, Distress Stains and Markers, and Perfect Pearl mists! You can dress them up as much as you like or leave them "au naturel"!  Here's an early preview of what you'll see me showing on HSN March 6th:





If you are reading this blog post from a feed. Click here to watch the video

We only made a very limited production run of these so when they are gone -- they are gone! Also don't miss my first three kits, which are still available on HSN.com too. Click here!

Here are my show times for March 6th:

Swellsville Card Kit is scheduled for around 7:40am EST and about 5:40pm EST
Whimsical Woodworks Kit (this kit previewed here) is scheduled for about 5:50pm EST 
Pop art Stickers a go-go is scheduled for right at 6pm EST

These times could change. I'll post last minute time changes to twitter and facebook). But don't worry if you miss it, it'll be on HSN.com and you'll be able to find the kits to purchase on HSN.com  starting March 6th (or earlier) too!


UPDATE: All my kits are already on HSN.com right now! woo hoo!!


I'll be updating down to the minute on twitter and facebook and posting behind the scenes info and pics too! It's going to be a long but exciting day!

Labels:

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC