CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

HSN Sneak Peek #2
Another sneak peek! Today I am sharing with you a little peek of my Sweet Treats Chipboard Kit that will launch Feb 9th on HSN

This kit is filled to the brim with chipboard. My illustrations (and there are a ton of them, I know because I drew them all! ) are all beautifully printed and pre die cut for you. With adhesive backing too! What I love about these chipboard pieces are the edges are so smooth. You won't find any of those "perforation bumps" that you get on chipboard sometimes. No needing to file them off! 

Here's a  little sample of what you'll see me showing on HSN on February 9th:





All my kits are exclusive to HSN so you won't find them anywhere else --- and like the Scrapbook kit,  it's a limited edition with limited quantities. So when they are gone -- they are gone! 


Here are my show times for February 9th. I'll be on at 12noon, 6pm and 7pm (all times EST) These slots might change a little bit, but I'll be updating down to the minute on twitter and facebook!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I am SOOO excited for your new release Claudine! Your illustrations rock my world and I know they will make the absolute cutest embellishments on scrapbook pages, card fronts and so much more!!!
 
This is so exciting, Claudine. You have ARRIVED - at least as far as TV and greater America goes - you arrived a long time ago everywhere else. Can you imagine how many people will see this let alone buy. The designs are so cute and versatile. Can't wait to get some for myself and gifts for all my scrapbooking family members.

CONGRATULATIONS! and break a leg! xox
 
Oh how fun! I put the date in my calendar.
 
Claudine!!! This is so much fun! As a card maker I am in love with the elements...I have a million ideas for these!
 
you are so amazing claudine. now i know why you have been locked in your studio for so many months! people are going to freak out in TV land and you are going to make millions! $$$ I love love these drawings and it might even make me start scrapbooking!
 
Oh (sigh), your illustrations as chipboard? So cute! I have tons of chipboard that are unadorned....I've been waiting for someone to offer me some that have all the work done... Thank you!*smile*
@scrapcollectr
 
Congrats on you HSN gig! You are perfect for presenting! We're back in Bonita Bay for the winter, but there's nothing like looking forward to one of your workshops .... please say hi to your mom. I hope that all is well with all the family. Big hugs, jocelyn xo
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC