CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

CHA demo schedule
The CHA Show is fast approaching! Here's my schedule for those of you who will be attending the show. I hope you'll stop by and say hi!
 
SATURDAY 1/28
8am - 12pm. Tons of techniques and fun projects. I'll be teaching with Tim Holtz and Dyan Reavely

SUNDAY 1/29
12pm-1:45pm -  Prima Booth #1269. Make N Take using Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints and Mediums with Lilla Rogers's Ruby Violet Jewelry line! 
2-5pm -  Ranger booth #1338 I'll be demoing techniques from my Claudine Hellmuth Studio Line of products! 

MONDAY 1/30
10am-11:30am Stampers Anonymous booth #1056 I'll be demoing my new clear stamp designs
1-4pm  Ranger booth #1338 More demos using my Studio products 

TUESDAY 1/31
1-4pm  Ranger booth #1338 More demos using my Studio products

Labels: ,

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC