CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

HSN Sneak Peek #1
Here's a sneak peek of my Super Swell Scrapbook kit that will launch Feb 9th on HSN

This kit is overloaded with exciting stuff: chipboard, wire embellishments, patterned papers and plain card stock fabric trims and stickers all with my hand drawn illustrations. 

My paper crafting kits are exclusive to HSN so you won't find them anywhere else --- and it's a limited edition with limited quantities. So when they are gone -- they are gone!

I had a fabulous time creating the samples for this kit! Here's a little tiny sneak peek of what you'll see me showing on HSN on February 9th:


Here are my show times for February 9th. I'll be on at 12noon, 6pm and 7pm (all times EST) These slots could change but I'll be updating down to the minute on twitter and facebook! And you'll be able to find the kits on HSN.com  starting Feb 9th too!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
These are simply... ADORABLE! Oh how fun to put use these on cards and scrapbook pages!
 
SO CUTE!!!
 
I love your whimsical artwork and I love them even more as scrapbook components!! Squee! Arranging the "watching party" for your HSN debut... congratulations!!
 
This adorable kit may just get me back to scrapbooking...*smile*
@scrapcollectr
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC