CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

HSN Sneak Peek #3
My final kit that will launch Feb 9th on HSN is the Rub on-o-Rama kit!

Never having designed rubons before, I had a blast. I am now in love with rub ons. I want to put them on everything! 

This kit has pages and pages of my illustrations as rub ons, that you can use on ribbon, fabric, paper, wood, glass and photos. There are also flocked vinyl stickers that the rub ons pair with perfectly and everything is packaged in a cute little reusable clipboard.

Here's a little peek of what you'll see me showing on HSN on February 9th, photos in the samples below are of my nieces Maiya and Madison - too cute!


All my kits are exclusive to HSN so you won't find them anywhere else --- and like the Scrapbook kit, and the Chipboard kit, this one is a limited edition with limited quantities. So when they are gone -- they are gone! 

I'll be on HSN February 9th  at 12noon, 6pm and 7pm (all times EST) These slots could change but I'll be updating down to the minute on twitter and facebook and you'll be able to find my kits starting February 9th on HSN.com too!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I love rub-ons! And yes, they are addicting. Yours are absolutely adorable. Counting down the days...
 
Ver-y cool.... Can't wait to see it on HSN.. *smile*
@scrapcollectr
 
rub-ons - what a great idea! this may just be too much fun - naw, never too much! they look great claudine!!!
 
I bought all three of your items on HSN today. I can't wait to get them :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC