CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

New Creative Layers Stamp release!
I am so excited to share with you my newest product release. Brought to you by Ranger & Stampers Anonymous The Studio Creative Layers Collection -- now in JUMBO size!


Learn more about the inspiration for The Creative layers Collection here! 

These extra-large coordinating foam and clear stamp sets can be used separately, but when layered with the other images from The Creative Layers Collection, they create some really whimsical, illustrative effects! Use them with stamping inks or with Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints and Mediums.

To learn how to get the most from your Creative Layers Stamps, check out the free e-class that I created!

Labels: , ,

COMMENTS:
Hi Claudine, I couldn't get the link for the free e-class to work. Is it just me? Those stamps look like a lot of fun!
 
me either! such cute stamps! will wait til you show us I guess..tyvm
 
Those stamps looks great! Love it :)
 
I really love these offset stamps sets Claudine! Will you ever be making these sets in a mini version so they can be used for jewelry making? That would be awesome!
 
love love these big ones!
 
lovin' this giant size...can't wait to play with them:)
 
They are really cute Claudine :D
Julie xx
 
I immediately ordered the Rock-A-Block system and love them. Thank you for sharing them with us. Long ago I bought a set of acrylic blocks but I grew to HATE them so much. I then used the lid of the ink pad but now I am almost exclusively using Distress Ink and the label on the lid keeps the stamp from sticking. I was able to grab some more Distress Ink Pads at a great price as well as a new system, I had not heard of, to reinvigorate my Cricut sticky mats meaning I no longer have to buy new mats. They made a huge mess of my order- sending me all ink pads instead of the pad and matching refill ink but the customer service has been terrific so I will most definitely shop with them again.
 
I love layered stamps - can't wait to see what you are going to do with them!
 
they look great...I wish I could purchase them in Vancouver Canada !!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC