CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

CHA Winter Show Schedule!
I'm all in a frenzy getting ready to head to LA on Thursday for the Craft & Hobby Association's Winter show. If you'll be there stop by and say hi! Here's my schedule:

Friday 1/28

8am - 10am: W0104 - RANGER STYLE - Workshop/Class

Saturday 1/29
11am - 1pm Demo at Stampers Anonymous booth #2923
2pm - 6pm Demo at the Ranger booth #2600

Sunday 1/30
10am -11am Artascope Studios Appearance at booth # 2121
11am - 1pm Demo at Stampers Anonymous booth #2923
2pm - 6pm Demo at the Ranger booth #2600

Monday 1/31
12-1:30pm Demo at the Notions booth #2614
2pm - 6pm Demo at the Ranger booth #2600

Tuesday 2/1
10am-12:30pm Demo at the Notions booth #2614

Because the show is so busy, it's sometimes hard to find a spare minute to blog. But I'll be Twittering, posting photos and if I can get my new iphone to work, posting video too! Follow me on Twitter to get the latest updates!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
HAVE FUN! Wish I could be there! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC