CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

Claudine Hellmuth Studio Creative Layers Stamps!
I am so excited to share with you my newest product release. Brought to you by Ranger & Stampers Anonymous The Studio Creative Layers Collection!

Creative Layers are coordinating sets of clear and foam stamps that I drew and doodled in my little sketch book. I was inspired by one color illustrations from the 40's and 50's where the color registration is a little off -- leaving color outside the lines. Nothing makes my heart flutter like off-register printing!

Here's an example of what I am talking about:

They can be used independently for stamping with inks or with Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints, but to get the most out of them and achieve whimsical illustrative effects, you'll want to layer them!

Above example left to right: foam stamp alone, clear stamp alone, and both stamps layered!

There are six Creative Layers collections in all. Decor, Domestic, Doodles, Bloom, Nature, Dwelling

Above is the Bloom set + Nature set with both foam + clear stamps layered together. To create the yummy off register printed look!

... and a little canvas I created as one of my samples:


For additional information, check out the official Press Release on the Ranger web site. And be sure to look for them in an arts & crafts shop near you beginning this September!!

I'll share with you a few more sneak peeks this week as I get ready for to head to the CHA show in Chicago!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I love these Claudine...will they come as a pack or will you have to buy them separate?...x
 
thanks! each set (foam or clear) is sold separately so you can buy your favs or the ones you think you'll work with the most.
 
I love your new line!! Can't wait to see it at CHA. I have a product idea for you... :-)
>^..^< ~ky
 
I'm so excited about your new stamps - can't wait to try them out!
 
Congratulations, Claudine. They are simply adorable!
 
So cool :D
Julie xx
 
Just spectacular .. you are so on your A game with this one. I love it.
 
Hi Claudine, your new stamps are fabulous and I love how they're inspired by vintage off-register printing! I linked to your post from today's scrapbook news at http://exm.nr/afigE6
 
Absolutely brilliant!! Now here's a set of stamps I would use over and over and over. can't wait til they are released in Australia. xx
 
Those are great!! Can't wait to get my hands on them!!


janicemitchell43@yahoo.com
 
I love these stamps ! I'm looking forward to them. When are they coming out ? I will ask at my LSS.
 
they'll be shipping in Sept!!
 
Dearest sweet Claudine, these stamps are beautiful! So many posibilities and so fun! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!
 
luvvvvvvvvvv em!
 
Those are so cute. I also love the look of off-register printing.
 
these are fab Claudine, especially when showcased together and in that gorgeous retro teal - yummy!
 
You go girl! These are great! Off-register .. yes ... love it! See ya in a couple weeks
 
Claudine, what an inspired idea! There is nothing better (to me any ways) than coloring outside of the lines! Wonderful series!
 
Off register is working for me!! :)
 
Love your new stamp line, can't wait to get those. Sticky back canvas and your paints are my favorites. Enjoy CHA
 
I can't wait to get these ! I love that they are off register - what I do anyway ! What are the other designs you are doing for these stamps ?
 
I love the retro feel to these. Nice job Claudine :)
 
I love the off register printing. When I was a little girl back in the 50's I had a scarf printed like that. I used to just stare at it in fascination! Glad you love this effect too!
 
Claudine,
Will they be available on your website or other vendors online? I live overseas right now so I order to ship at my daughter's house. Thanks.
 
I probably won't sell them but there will lots of places online that will cary them. i'll be linking to places once they are ready to ship!
 
These layerings are great - love the flexibility and spontaneity about them.
 
These remind me of my Moms sewing patterns from Simplicity aso in the sixties. How cool is this? Across and beyond.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC