CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

stanley loves lollipops
We discovered Stanley cat has a taste for Trader Joes lollipops!




Stan came from an animal rescue called A Place to Bark which is run solely by Bernie Berlin (she's also one of my closest friends). Bernie's rescue is in Tennessee so she had him transported to Atlanta where he waited a day or two for us to arrive at my friend Andra's house!

He was such a little baby (he had to be bottle fed for a few weeks before we could adopt him) and has brought so much joy to our lives! He would not be alive if it weren't for Bernie. She truly amazes me -- every day she is saving wonderful pets like Stanley from certain death at animal control. She saves so many lives and all these wonderful creatures have found new homes because of her. She is so amazing!

A Place to Bark is running out of money and desperately needs our help! Here's a FREE way to help! Please click this link and vote for A Place to Bark in the Chase Giving sweepstakes. All it takes is a moment of your time and can help to provide the much needed money to keep the rescue open. If A Place to Bark can win Bernie can continue to save many more lives like our little Stanley. Please pass it on to your friends and family and get them to vote too, tweet, facebook and spread the word! We can do this!!!



Labels:

COMMENTS:
That is priceless!
 
=^..^= ::grin:: {{{{Stan}}}}

Claudine, may I link to this GoRgeOus moment of Stan's world on my blog? I'm working on something for Bernie too ... Oh dear, what would the world be like without A Place to Bark!

xo love, zUzU
 
I just love that Stanley! Adorable! I put that link up on my Facebook page and hopefully we'll get more votes for Bernie's shelter.
 
yes please link and spread the word! thank you!!
 
Oh Stanley is too cute! We have three fur-babies; our oldest LOVES french fries, the middle one LOVES vanilla ice cream, and the youngest - straight up cat food only. Amazing how each beautiful animal has their own unique purrsonality. Thanks for the link - I voted for Bernie and posted it to my facebook page too.
 
I love Stanley's cute little black freckles on his nose! (or did you paint that on there, Claudine?)
 
What is it with yellow tabbys? We have two, one looks very much like Stanley, that came from a local shelter. Sometimes I wonder if they were out in the world fending for themselves and learned to eat whatever came their way. Bailey loves doritos and Murphy is an ice cream and cheese lover. I don't know what I'd do without my yellow babies!
 
Oh bless Stanley! What a sweetheart! I now live with Stanleys biggest fan....I played this clip to my 2 year old son knowing he would like it, but not realising how much he would like it. We must have watched the clip ooooh 30 times yesterday? lol And this morning the first thing he said was 'cat. meow. lolpop!' before licking an imaginary lolly! Another million viewings and he's learnt to sing the lollipop song! Thanks Claudine ;) lol
 
stanley is so sweeeeet!!!

=^ . ^=
 
Stanley is so adorable! Love the music and Stanley enjoying a lollipop!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC