CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

quick plexi ornaments
I made these little ornaments from the Studio Calico kit. I was their guest designer this month and also did a little online chat there last week!
studio_calico2b

studio_calico1b


These pre-cut plexi pieces came as part of the kit and I glued the scrapbook paper to the back using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi Medium. I printed images of my pets Mable and Toby (I need to make one for Stan too!) then glued those down to the back of the plexi with more Multi Medium. The Multi medium dries perfectly clear so you can glue papers to the back of the plexi and not worry about it showing!

I used Modern Red, Landscape Green and Sky Blue paints from the Claudine Hellmuth Studio paint line.

A quick shout out to Jamie Zollars who I met at the Craft Muntiy show on Saturday! Check out her work! It's amazing!!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Adorable!
 
oh these are fab!! and thank you sooo much for the template of the village, I LOVE that!!!
 
These are delightful. But poor Boo.. he would like one too.....

Mummy
 
Awww those are sooo cute!! :P
B
 
These are so cute!
 
Hi,
You're right about Jamie Zollars art. If only we could all have such original vision. Besides. I really love quirky.
 
These are really cool. Love them!!
 
These are just the cutest!!! What a fun project.
 
These are great, Claudine! I have 3 fur babies myself so I need to get on the ball and make them some ornaments this week. Thanks for sharing!
 
These are adorable. I like the little snowflake embellishment on Toby's ornament.
 
Oh, Claudine! These rock!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC