CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

weekend round up
This weekend was the last weekend for Holiday custom orders. Everything has to get finished and out the door and I am almost done! Sorry I haven't been blogging as much, I've been keeping my nose to the grind stone! In a few more days the decks will me more clear and I'll be able to get into the holiday spirit! Right now Paul is putting lights on our teeny weent christmas tree and our cats Stan and Mabel are destroying it at the same time.

I did get out to play a little bit this weekend!! I have been getting cabin fever being here in the apartment almost 24/7 so Paul declared on Saturday that I needed to get out! We went to Georgetown and walked around while our car got an oil change. Makes me look forward to car oil changes if it means I get to walk around Georgetown and visit the Paper Source. There was a Craft Mutiny Show on and we got to stop by that too!

Saturday night we went to see the White house Christmas Tree. Looked at the Macy's holiday window displays and then walked back and had some hot chocolate by the fire place at the Tabard Inn.

Today I have been work work working and I see the light at the end of the tunnel and it feels so good! see you tomorrow!

PS thanks to Craft Zine Blog for the mention of my holiday tutorial!!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Sounds like a wonderful time. I am jealous you went to The Paper Source. Ever since I discovered that place I have become and addict. Luckily I live close enough to Chicagoland where there are several locations.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC