CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

it's the weekend!
The weekend is here, but I still have work to do! The first couple weeks in December are usually pretty crazy getting the holiday orders out before shipping deadlines. If all goes well I hope to be able to slip out with Paul for an hour or so and see the re-opened American History Museum. I have been holed up in this apartment working away so much a new restaurant opened on our corner and I didn't even know it!

I hear we might be getting snow flurries on Sunday. Very exciting for this Floridian. I think it might be an excuse to get another scarf!

A few linky shout outs of bloggers who have used the Claudine Hellmuth Studio products to make projects:
  • Ellen Hutson made a beautiful poinsettia brooch + card inspired by my blog tutorial, but she put her own amazing twist on it. You have to check this out!
  • Kim Parkinson made a magnet version that is just fabulous! Love the two totally different takes on the poinsettia idea!
  • Scrap Allier made a collage using cut paper, Studio paints and used Sticky Back canvas to create dimension. love it!

Also a linky thank you to Simon Says Stamp for carrying my entire product line!

Next week I'll have another tutorial on my blog and at least one giveaway planned, so check back!
COMMENTS:
Claudine,
Thanks for linking to us! We stalk you facebook, twitter, blog...we are fans of yours and are thrilled to see your fanbase growing so rapidly. The hero arts blog sticky back project is a fun idea! Thanks for working so hard! We love ya Claudine!
-Heidi
 
Thanks for the link, Claudine. I was thrilled to see it up there! Have a wonderful day!!

KimP
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC