CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

crafty bloggy goodness
I have a few linky shout outs with some great projects that crafty bloggers are making with the Claudine Hellmuth Studio products. I wanted to make sure you didn't miss these!

  • Patti Behan has created embossed metal Christmas ornaments using my paints, check out her blog, with two videos and full instructions to download!
  • Suze Weinberg and Judi Kauffman teamed up to make bracelets out of Epson printed Sticky Back canvas (yes! you can run the Sticky Back through your printer!) Check it out here!
  • Michelle Renee Bernard made the cutest little snowman assemblages with Sticky back Canvas awnings. I want one of these!!

Also thanks to craft Critique for the great review of my line!

If you make a project and show directions on your blog using my products. Let me know and I'll post it to my blog!

Labels: , ,

COMMENTS:
THANKS for all those links.....I'm hoping after the holidays to order your products!
 
Oh, those are darling projects. Thanks for sharing.
 
Thanks for the shout out! I love all the new stuff.
 
Thanks for the links. Those are great projects. Loved the snowmen assemblages!
 
Claudine! Tim Holtz is showcasing you and your products on his tag today! Yes! the 12 Tags of Christmas! You have to check it out! It is so cool!
http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/12/12-tags-of-ch-3.html
 
They made such great pieces! Love them all!
And I love my Sticky Back Canvas too!
Magic and Joy!
Lisa!
 
Love love the versatility of your sticky back canvas! We sell all of your products from Ranger in our online store...any way we can get a shout out link on your site to let your fans know? Sorry for the shameless plug, but it just makes sense to let your peeps know we got your goodies!
-Heidi
 
Hi Claudine,
I've done two projects and posted details on my blog. I commented on Tuesday but my comment probably got buried. Just wanted you to know.

Holly

http://blog.scrapallier.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC