CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

holiday orders are full
Just a quick update! My Holiday order schedule is full. Custom artwork orders placed from here on out can not be guaranteed in time for Christmas. As an alternative, I have an On Its Way Certificate option. This is a perfect choice to let your recipient know that you have a special gift -- literally on its way! You place the order and all your special someone has to do is sit back and wait for their surprise to arrive. You will receive a certificate and full color brochure to give to your recipient on Christmas Day. Click here for more info.

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC