- Ellen Hutson made a lovely Merry Christmas gift tag using Sticky Back canvas printed on her printer. Then she made a second canvas project using Studio Paints! Beautiful! Thank you also to Ellen Huston for carrying the Studio line in her online store!
- Linda Elbourne created beautiful holiday artwork with dimensional Sticky Back Canvas poinsettias!
- Michelle Bernard used Sticky Back Canvas on her winter coat to create a sweet embellishment!
- Tanya Watts made an amazing altered book from Sticky Back Canvas, Studio Paints and Perfect Pearls!
- Sharongoo shows samples from her upcoming class in January using the Studio product line. This looks like a really fun class!
- Becky Olsen created a super sweet Christmas gift set!
Labels: free projects
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours X
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Hope you and Paul are doing well and staying warm in DC. I'm sending best wishes for Stanly, too :-) Orlando misses you.
What an exciting year you've had! May you and your family be just as blessed in 2009.
Suzanne in CT
(also an illustrator)